Dr. Jeffery L. White
Professor of Chemistry
Office: 023 Physical Science I
- 1987 B.S. Stephen F. Austin University
- 1992 Ph.D. Texas A&M University
- 1992-93 AT&T Bell Laboratories; Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 1993-2000 ExxonMobil; Senior Research Scientist
- 2000-2005 Assist. and Assoc. Professor, North Carolina State University
Professional Honors & Affiliations:
- 2010-2011 Fulbright Research Scholar
- DuPont Science and Engineering Award (2003)
- Polymer materials, polymer physics, heterogeneous catalysis, biopolymer composites, NMR spectroscopy.
- Soft matter and amorphous solids, and miscibility in mixtures of macromolecules.
- Self-assembly in making hybrid materials