Dr. Wouter Hoff
Office: 307 Life Science East
- B.S. - University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Ph.D. - University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Medical School, Houston. Texas
- Graduate Student Research Assistant, Department of Microbiology, University of Amsterdam
- Photoreceptor proteins as model systems for studying protein folding, function, and signaling
- Exploring biotechnological applications for these proteins.
- Develop biosensors with useful applications.
- Genomic studies to molecular genetics, protein biochemistry, protein spectroscopy and biophysics.