Graduate students will often find themselves in need of forms. As a graduate student, you will be responsible for procuring the forms for your defense, plan of study, tuition waivers, and leave of absence (office staff does not provide these forms). The Graduate College keeps the forms you need in one place for ease and convenience.  You can access these forms at the Graduate College website.




International students will also need to utilize the International Students page here at OSU. You can get forms, orientation schedules, and much needed help for immigration. You can also call their office to talk to someone in person. 


 All graduate students will need to download and review the Graduate Policies.