2016 January 15 - for admission in Fall 2016
2015 September 30 - for admission in Spring 2016
Admission to a graduate program at Oklahoma State University is a one-step process.
You apply for admission review through the Graduate College. You will need the following:
- an application for admission (you can submit an application via our secure website).
- a non-refundable application fee.
- a copy of the original transcript from each college or university attended (these do not need to be official copies).
- A TOEFL or IELTS score (if required - please see the "English Proficiency" section).
- Correct and current email addresses for 3 references. Your letter writers will be sent a link to upload their letter. It is not necessary that this happen before your application is submitted.
After submitting a complete application to the Graduate College, your application package will then be forwarded to the chemistry program for review and consideration for admission. After the chemistry department has evaluated your credentials you will be given a decision as soon as possible.