Dr. Jimmie Weaver
Area of specialization:
- Organic chemistry, catalysis, material remediation
- Development of synthetic methodology, in situ generation and utilization of reactive molecules, and the development of industrially friendly catalysts which facilitate the chemistry coming from our lab.
- Ph.D. - 2010, University of Kansas
- Yale University, 2010-2012
- Catalytic generation of reactive organic intermediates
- Understanding reactive species that make bonds allowing rapid access to desirable molecules without prefunctionalization.