Dr. Sadagopan Krishnan
Department of Chemistry
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK - 74078.
Fax. (405) 744-6007
Ph.D., 2010, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA.
Post-doctoral Research, 2010-2012, Oxford University, UK.
- Sigma Xi Young Investigator Award 2015 (Oklahoma State University Chapter)
- NIH Academic Research Enhancement Award 2014
- Nominated - Bioanalysis Young Investigator Award 2011
- Electrochemical Society Summer Fellow 2007 (J. W. Richards summer fellowship)
- Travel award, Physical & Analytical Electrochemistry Division of the ECS, to attend the 228th ECS meeting, Arizona, USA (Oct. 2015)
- Got selected to attend the Workshop for New Faculty in Organic and Biological Chemistry, Dallas, TX (Aug. 2015)
- Got selected (national-level) to attend the Cottrell Scholars Collaborative (CSC) New Faculty Workshop, Washington, D.C. (25-27 July, 2013) ● EPSRC funded Post-doctoral Fellowship (Oxford Univ., July 2010 - 2012)
- Research Assistantship (NIEHS, NIH), Univ. of Connecticut (2006 – 2010)
- Teaching Assistantship, Univ. of Connecticut (2005 – 2006)
- Travel Award for attending the 37th ACS-Northeast Regional Meeting at Potsdam, NY, USA (June 2010)
- Travel Award from the Physical & Analytical Electrochemistry Division of ECS, USA for attending the 215th ECS meeting at San Francisco, CA (May 2009)
- Travel Award from the Society of Electroanalytical Chemistry, USA for attending the Pittcon 2008 at New Orleans, USA (March 2008)
- Graduate school fellowship to Organize the symposium entitled “Transitioning into Green Chemistry” at the 236th ACS National meeting, Philadelphia (PA), USA (Aug. 2008)
- Travel Award from the Physical & Analytical Electrochemistry Division of ECS, USA for attending the 211th ECS meeting at Chicago, USA (May 2007)
- Gold Medal for Ranking first in Masters (Chemistry).
- Clinical Biosensors/ArraysPoint-of-care methods
- Biomarker validation
- Novel Anticancer drug screening arrays
- Biological fuel-cells
Full Member, Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society
Associate Member, Stephenson Cancer Center, OK
Member, Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, OK
Member, Oklahoma Center for Respiratory and Infectious Diseases
American Chemical Society
Society of Electroanalytical Chemistry