Application Deadline for Fall 2019
March 1, 2019
Applying to any graduate program at OSU is a one-step process that is done through the Graduate College.
You will need:
- an application for admission
- a non-refundable application fee
- a copy of the original transcript from each college or university attended
- a TOEFL or IELTS score if your native language is not English
- correct and current email addresses for 3 references
- a GRE is not required for Chemistry
Upon submitting a completed application (that includes test scores, transcripts, letters, etc...) to the Graduate College, your packet will then be forwarded to the Chemistry program for review and consideration. After the Chemistry committee has evaluated your application, a decision will be sent to you.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the Graduate College for assistance. The Chemistry Department Graduate Commitee will only review completed packets provided by the Graduate College. Please do not send the Chemistry Department your test scores, letters, or transcripts. The Chemistry Department does not waive application fees.
International Students - please visit the International Students and Scholars website for useful information concerning immigration, visas, and housing.
Dr. Scott Weinert
420 Physical Sciences I